AED 126.00 Inc VAT | متضمن الضريبة
Darco Peg Assist – PTQ Series Insole
The DARCO PegAssist™ Insole System features a multi-indication removable-peg chassis that effectively off-loads the plantar aspect of the foot after surgery or when wounds are present.
PTQ Series Insole
The PTQ Series PegAssist™ Insole is designed to fit the DARCO Square-Toe MedSurg™ Shoe creating a cost-effective option for wound care and one that significantly reduces pressure postoperatively.
Features and Benefits
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot
- Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
- Each insole has a 15mm combination Plastazote® and Multi-Foam base with a 3mm Poron® cover.
- PORON® Cushioning cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- Stabilizer board included to maintain product integrity.
[table id=1 /]
[table id=2 /]
[table id=3 /]