AED 210.00 Inc VAT | متضمن الضريبة
Darco All Purpose Boot
The DARCO APB™ embodies nearly perfect four-season postoperative protection with a closed-toe design that keeps dressings and toes warm and dry. Our boot is designed to provide unparalleled versatility by accommodating both bulky dressings and most fiberglass casts.
Features and Benefits:
- Relaxed rocker sole reduces plantar pressure under forefoot and heel by over 25%.
- Square-toe design acts as a bumper to protect the toes when k-wires are present and provides better Left/Right fit.
- Ankle strap seats foot firmly in shoe to reduce heel slippage and eliminate friction.
- Removable Forefoot Closure provides security while eliminating buckle pressure.
- Zoned Outsole has an aggressive tread under the mid-foot where traction is needed most.
- Removable Insole features twice the padding of standard insoles and can be modified as needed. Insole can be totally removed to accommodate DARCO’s innovative Peg Assist™ (PQ Series) customizable off-loading insole.
- Unique Metatarsal Shank under the MP joints increases support and rigidity under the forefoot.
- Post-Surgical healing.
- Unna Boots, casts and other bulky dressings.
- Foot/Ankle trauma.
- Wounds or ulcerations present under metatarsal heads and toes.
Children Shoes Size in EU
Men Shoes Size in EU
Women Shoes Size in EU